Handbag - Topshop Push Lock Cross Body Bag
I bought a new handbag a little while ago so I thought I'd do a 'What's in my bag?' post seeing as I haven't done one before. The answer to the title question is... not very much of interest really. I am notorious for lugging around tonnes of crap in my bag, usually consisting of receipts, wrappers, drink bottles, random bits of paper, a collection of tangled headphone wires and more. You get the gist.
So getting a new handbag was the perfect opportunity to have a clear out and start fresh. My shiny new handbag is from Topshop and it also comes with a detachable long shoulder strap, which I do use more than the small handle but it wouldn't fit in the photo very well! Now onto what I have reduced all the crap down to:
1. My phone - exciting I know, but I have a nice new case too :) this has taken over from the massive Hello Kitty case I had, maybe I'm growing up? Nah.
2.Neutrogena hand cream - this stuff is really good, you only need a tiny amount and it's perfect to keep in your handbag.
3. My keys - complete with cute little bird keyrings which have hidden mirrors inside their bellies!
4. Tissues - my boyfriend bought a bulk pack of these hungry caterpillar tissues from somewhere, so we've got loads!
5. Lip products - I always have a lip balm and usually some kind of colour too. It's currently Topshop's 'Whimsical' and the Palmer's Cocobutter lip balm.
6. Hair bobble - essential! There's always one in my bag or on my wrist for the crazy windy/rainy days.
So those are my not so exciting handbag essentials, now I have cut all the crap out. What are your handbag essentials? x
P.s. This is a scheduled post, I'm currently on holiday - back on the 30th :) x